10.22.2010

S.O.F.T
















(Zara blazer, Zara shirt, Abercrombie&Fitch jean, Quand les blogueuses s'en mêlent...pour André sandals)


Here is what I wore when I went out with my family for my bday! Such a lovely night! I ate sushi and received beautiful gifts :) I'm sorry for the terrible quality of the pics but I wasn't able to take them outside so I tried my best. I'm a bit sad at the moment so according to my belief that sometimes music can help to explain your feelings better than words I leave you with a song I could listen over and over again:


Questo è l'outfit che ho indossato quando sono uscita a festeggiare il mio compleanno con la mia famiglia. Ho mangiato sushi e ricevuto fantastici regali. Mi scuso per la terribile qualità delle foto ma non sono riuscita a farne all'aperto, per cui ho tentato di fare del mio meglio. Sono un pochino triste per cui, seguendo la mia teoria, cioè che qualche volta la musica può aiutare a esprimere ciò che si prova meglio delle parole, vi lascio con questa canzone che potrei ascoltare e riascoltare in questo periodo:




PS: my sandals come from a French collaboration between bloggers and the brand André and I'm in love with them :) check them out also in black and white:

If you liked it, share the love :)

2 comments: