10.17.2010

windy and cold

















(Max&Co. jean jacket, Zara shirt, Abercrombie&Fitch jean, Miss AlBright for Anthropologie bag, Bensimon shoes)


Here some old pics from San Francisco. I had to wear a very comfortable and warm outfit because I had to walk a lot and it was so windy!! It's crazy how the temperature goes down while going there. I had to take some pics of the Levi's store in Union Square. The FW collection is very simple but always with an edge. And I just love the idea of making a jean that fits perfectly with the different body shapes. At the ground floor there is a workshop in which you can pick or bring your own jean and customize it as you prefer: studs, zip, colors. Just love it! The flowers in the last pic are from my bf :) he's so sweet!



1 comment:

  1. What a phiga! (leggi faiga)
    Bacini dalla tua compagna di banco pablita cicici <3

    ReplyDelete