8.28.2010

keyword: simplicity





"I would never wear a garment with somebody's name on it, so I wouldn't want somebody to wear a garment with my name on it. It's more about them — it's more about the person and ... them shining through."
[Source http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/]

Eileen Fisher's philosophy is definitely not typical, as her choice to not do any runway show. During my trip in New York, I went to Columbus Circle Mall, and I had the chance to find lots of beautiful shops like Stuart Weitzman (yes, I am a shoe addicted), J.Crew etc..
The peculiarity of her clothing line is to be very simple and comfy, but since she started to target at a younger crowd, the cuts are more actual and refined. I just love the materials and the irregularity of her cardigans. I would rock them with a vintage tee and stone washed jean, plus statements accessories and biker boots.
The new minis in delicate shades of grey are just perfect with everything. But what I really love is the simplicity of the tunics, maybe made more unique by a belt and a structured blazer.

La filosofia di Eileen Fisher è decisamente atipica, come la sua scelta di non fare alcuna sfilata. Mentre ero a New York, sono andata al Columbus Circle Mall e ho avuto l'occasione di vedere un sacco di bei negozi tra cui Stuart Weitzman (si sono una shoe addicted),J.Crew etc..
La particolarità dei suoi abiti è quella di essere molto semplici e comodi, ma da quando ha iniziato a cercare di avere clienti più giovani, le linee sono molto più attuali e ricercate. Adoro i materiali e l'irregolarità dei suoi cardigan; li vedrei benissimo con una tee vintage e stone washed jeans, alcuni accessori importanti e stivali da biker.
Le nuove mini nei toni delicati del grigio sono perfette proprio con tutto però la cosa che adoro in assoluto è la semplicità delle tuniche, rese uniche da una cintura e un blazer strutturato.

No comments:

Post a Comment