11.18.2010

busy



Hi everyone!! How are you doing? I'm so sorry I'm not posting that frequently anymore. Lately I've been so busy.. Tons of exams, including the theory for the driving licence that I passed :) so I really have a little time to be focused on my blog. And the rain pouring down doesn't help at all. Anyway good things are happening and I'm kinda happy about this even if I'd like days of 36 hours to do all my stuff.. Saturday night I've been to my friends'live concert ending with an after at my place. I really had a blast! I'll took some pics that I'm gonna post ASAP. Meanwhile enjoy this song! It gives me energy and willingnss to work hard and focus more on my goals.


Ciao a tutti, come state? Mi dispiace davvero non postare molto frequentemente ma sono stata davvero occupata, un sacco di studio e la teoria della patente che ho passato :) quindi ho davvero pochissimo tempo per concentrarmi sul blog. E la perenne pioggia che cade a dirotto non aiuta. Comunque, è un bel momento e sono abbastanza contenta anche se confesso che vorrei giorni da 36 ore per poter fare tutto quello che ho in mente. Sabato sera sono stata al live di alcuni amici e poi abbiamo fatto un after a casa mia. Mi sono davvero divertita e ho fatto alcune foto che posterò il prima possibile. Nel frattempo godetevi questa canzone: mi da un sacco di energia e forza per impegnarmi e concentrarmi di più sui miei obiettivi.



No comments:

Post a Comment