9.06.2010

all saints is all I want

In SoHo NY, this shop robbed my heart. Every single piece I saw, were just perfect: cutting-edge clothes with a very grunge attitude, never banal. Actually, the prices are a little bit expensive but the quality is very good. Every clothes are refined in every detail. The UK brand always collaborated with great artists like U2, Stereophonics, Kelis, Robbie Williams and Kings Of Leon, with the aim of making such a combination of music, fashion and social events. Indeed, the shop is famous also for its great pool parties.
I actually bought a dress in NY that I will show you ASAP. The Damisi boots are on the top of my wishlist. I want them so badly!
A SoHo, NY. Questo negozio si è preso il mio cuore, ogni capo ho visto era semplicemente perfetto: forme completamente nuove dall'animo grunge, mai banali. I prezzi sono un pochino alti ma la qualità è buonissima, ogni vestito è rifinito nei minimi dettagli. Il brand inglese ha sempre collaborato con grandi artisti del calibro di U2, Stereophonics, Kelis, Robbie Williams e Kings Of Leon, con l'intento di creare una gustosa combinazione di musica, moda e eventi mondani. Il negozio infatti è famoso anche per i suoi fantatsici party in piscina.
Ho comprato un vestito All Saints in NY che vi mostrerò il prima possibile. I Damisi boots comunque sono alla cima della mia wishlist. Li voglio!
PICS from:

No comments:

Post a Comment